Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ah ha moments during the writing process

 “Ah Ha” moments, have you ever had that experience with finding information and felt like you could hear yourself saying ah ha? Well I have found myself doing that during this research, I have chosen a topic that I knew very little about and was interested in doing the research for a couple of reasons. I have chosen the topic of lupus. I had found out in February that I was diagnosed with lupus and was scared to death, because of all the negative things that I had heard. I had thought my life was over and only had a few years to live, all of the bad things are the first things I could think of at that time. I later thought about joining support groups, but thought I didn't need them that I would be able to handle all of this on my own. In reality I did need support not from just my family and friends, but from those that feel the same way that I do and have don't know how to deal with living, with lupus. And my second reason for the research was for school I have been reading books on lupus and I have really been interested in this disease for the past 5 months so what better of a time to use what information that I have been researching for a personal reason and now use it for school.
   So during this whole research I have came across so much information that has made me go "Ah Ha" or "Wow" so I have really out some good information that will not only benefit my research or me on a personal level, but also for those that I have joined in the support group.
jlc

No comments:

Post a Comment