Thursday, September 23, 2010

In the final week of writing

   In the final week of writing I have found myself very nervous and stressing out. I am worried mainly about making the research to run smoothly and hope that it all makes sense when it is read by someone else. I know that I will use one of my family members as an extra ear and another set of eyes, so that any of the mistakes could be caught and revised. Otherwise I feel that this class has given me the chance to open my eyes to a whole other part of my life that I didn't understand or knew about. I had found out that I have Lupus, and choose this topic not because it is a medical topic, but I needed to really understand it more than what I have been told my physician. I feel that I am walking away with a better understanding of what the disease is and how it changes the body. It has made things more clear to me, and why I am suffering from some of the symptoms, which I thought was related to just plain stress. Here to find out this is a part of Lupus. I feel much better knowing the information that I did not know before, and I am happy to know that I can share this not with my fellow classmates, but I can give a better understanding to my family and friends that have been supporting me through this tough struggle.

jlc

1 comment:

  1. Jen - I'm so glad your research for the class is a benefit to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete