Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The last week

It is the last week of class, and do not really know where the time has gone. I do know that it flew by and there was plenty to learn. I really enjoyed everything that I have learned throughout this course, and if I had any advice for anyone that is taking this course I would have to tell them, to make sure that they are ready to pay attention and make time for this class. When the writing process comes, and they have the chance to pick a topic to write about, I think that it should be a topic that they are interested in and are willing to take the time and do the research. I feel that by picking your own topic it might hold the attention of the writer and it could benefit for a few good reasons, it will help get the grade for the class, the writer will have a better understanding of the topic and the information could be shared with the readers. I know when I had picked my topic I wanted it to be interesting for me, since I was going to have to dedicate enough time on it compared to when there was already a topic that I had to write about and it did not capture my attention, I found it harder to write about something that I was not interested in. It made it harder to really work with I had put it off until the end, because I found it boring.

jlc

1 comment: