Saturday, September 18, 2010

Contined blogs

   I do like the fact that I can get on here and post different blogs and have the option to except comments from those and not everyone will have the chance to see what has been posted or commented. I know on facebook or myspace things are much different from this type of blogging. I really don't know much on this and really look forward to figuring this out and if I do figure this out then I may continue to post blogs on here. I have only shared this blog site with classmates and the professor, so no one else has access to this information and I will give this information to those that I feel strongly about that will enjoy my blogs. I feel that this does help with the writing process and is good practice for writing skills. I do like the discussion boards, because the feedback that other students may have and I really enjoy reading their comments.
jlc

1 comment: