Our fair was this week and we had spent time during the week and then again all day Saturday. During the weather was decent, and there was hardly anyone there. We were able to see all of the animals and all of the exhibits. On Saturday the weather was a bit hotter, and there was so many people there it was hard to walk through the crowd. The barns were so jammed packed that you could not walk through to see any of the animals, I was happy that we had gone during the week.
We had went to the tractor pulls and combine derby, this was the first time I have ever gone to the combine derby, could not believe how the large machines run into one another and get destroyed. We had a good time and ate lots of fair food.
While my family and I were at the fair on Saturday, we had seen so many of our old friends that we had lost contact with. It felt like it was a reunion. We have exchanged phone numbers and will stay in contact with each other. My family and I really enjoyed our time at the fair this year and look forward to next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment