My name is Jennifer Churgovich most call me Jen. I have two daughters Ashley 15 and Christina 9 years old. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 15 years, I am a manager in a large retail store for the past 8 years. I like to spend time with the family and friends, reading, and anything that has to do with being outdoors. I have a many animals 5 birds,hamster, rabbit, cat and dog and they are spoiled like my children.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Birthday
This past week my family had given me one of the best birthday parties that I could remember. They had taken me to dinner at Red Lobster, my daughter and a family friend had sprayed silly string on me, then I came home and they surprised me with an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. I got a giftcard for Walmart, which is one of my most favorite places to shop, I got candles and a dozen of roses, they are so beautiful. Then over the weekend I had another birthday party with the rest of the family, my step brother and I our birthdays are 3 days apart so we had a combined party. We had our favorite food and spent time with the family. I had one of the best birthdays this year, I am so grateful for my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment