This past week has been a busy one, my daughters and I have spent the entire week together. We have gone to the lake and spent many hours swimming and relaxing, went to the library, and school clothes shopping.
We spent a day at the library finding books for a research for my classes and my older daughter is seeking for what type of career that she would like to pursue. She is thinking of either going for law enforcement or paramedic. I know that she will go for firefighting, she wants to follow in her dad's footsteps. He is a volunteer firefighter and a haz-mat technician.
Going school clothes shopping is always interesting, my younger daughter is an easier person to shop for, and my older daughter on the other hand she is a tough one and we usually get into an argument over her clothes that she chooses, but this year it was different her and I had agreed on everything. I was really amazed, I really think it is because she is getting older and realizes that she knows that things cost money, and wants to pick things that will last longer.
I had an amazing week with my daughters, I hate to see this summer end. I have had so much time to enjoy them.
jlc
No comments:
Post a Comment